Volkswagen Golf, Volkswagen Polo, Volkswagen Bora – Remote Control not working
If you have problems with your car key remote control, it may be due to desync of the remote with the central locking system. This usually happens on pressing the lock or unlock buttons when the car is out of the remote range.
For remote control re-synchronization follow the next procedure (applies to most models of Volkswagen : Polo, Golf and Bora):
1. Press the unlock button, from car key, for one second
2. Insert the car key in driver’s door
3. Lock or unlock the car manually, using the inserted car key
4. The remote control of the car key will resync
5. Test the unlock / lock functions on your remote control, the remote control from the car key should operate normally now
When this issue appears on all remote controls simultaneously, the problem can be caused by one or more blown fuses.