Proper use of SEO keywords in articles and webpages
SEO keywords are very important and their use is not confined to the meta tags and title of the article.
For a keyword to be representative for a web page or an article, it must have a high density on that specific page.
In addition to keyword density on page, keyword’s variations and synonyms can bring you an extra number of visits and can increase your website traffic.
How to use SEO keywords in articles and webpages:
1. Try using your SEO keyword or SEO phrase at least four times on a page, once on page entry, twice on page content and at least once at the end of the article.
2. Try to avoid using SEO keywords in awkward sentences or phrases, because the search engine can interpret the page as being a spamming one.
3. Always try to use, at least once on a page, the plural version of your SEO keywords .
4. Using only acronyms, you risk losing traffic from users who do not know those specific abbreviations.
5. Using synonyms is very important, some users can use synonyms of your keywords in searches.
6. Using common misspellings and grammatical errors you can reach on top of search results, but it will make your website to look unprofessional.