On this documentation page you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about Analytics Insights for WP.
If you have any errors displayed under Analytics Insights -> Errors & Debug, you should start by checking these error codes first.
If you can’t find the right answer, go to WordPress.org support forums and drop a question there. Try to give as many details as possible about your issue.
When you have this error on your reports:
- make sure that AdBlock or other privacy browser extensions are not blocking the plugin.
- try to temporary switch to another browser to see if the error can be replicated.
- check the permissions of files and directories under wp-content/analytics-insights/ directory.
If the above doesn’t work, you may have a plugin conflict. There are multiple causes that can generate these conflicts, among them are plugin developers not loading the libraries properly or other related bugs. Once you’ve identified a plugin generating a conflict it would be a good idea to contact the plugin author and let him know about it.
The simplest way to debug this issue is to:
- disable all plugins except for Analytics Insights for WP.
- enable one plugin at the time and check Analytics Insights -> General Settings at each step.
- when the Analytics Insights -> General Settings screen gets empty again or a fatal error is thrown you’ve identified the conflicting plugin.
You can also check your PHP error log and try to find the conflict based on errors thrown there.