If you changed the car battery or your car had some electrical problems, the car radio cassette or the car radio CD player can get self locked and will ask for a password or code to unlock.
If you don’t have the right code, provided with the cd player or radio cassette player, do not try to guess the code, because you can get your car player locked forever.
Is highly recommended to contact your auto dealer or brand representative and ask them for the unlock code. If you provide them the necessary data, they will give you the unlock code.
This is what you have to do if you have an Blaupunkt CAR 300:
1. First you need to read the radio cassette serial number, which is found on the back of the player (the code should be like this GM-xxxx-Y-xxxxxx)
2. Use the software below to generate the correct code:
Then complete the following procedure:
1. Start the car engine
2. If the car stereo starts with the engine start, then torn it off (it must be off in order to follow this procedure)
3. Press and hold AS
4. Press the power button on your cassette player while still keeping pressed AS
5. You will hear a confirmation sound, after that, release the power on button
6. Keep AS pressed down until your display indicates CODE _ _ _ _ or SAFE _ _ _ _
7. Enter the unlock code using buttons 1, 2, 3 and 4 as in the example below
8. After entering the code, press the AS from 3 to 5 seconds to confirm the code
Example – how to input unlock code for Blaupunkt CAR 300:
Example Code: 3618
After the appearance on the screen of “_ _ _ _” use keys 1, 2, 3 and 4 to enter the proper code, in this example the code is 3168:
– Press 1 four times => 3 _ _ _
– Press 2 seven times => 3 6 _ _
– Press 3 twice => 3 6 1 _
– Press 4 nine times => 3618
Check if the code displayed is identical to that generated by the software above, then press AS to confirm the code (see step 8 above)